Do you believe it is possible for a human to beat a computer at Jeopardy?

• A computer does as it is programmed.

Yes, I believe that it is possible for a human to beat a computer at Jeopardy, because it depends on the capabilities that the computer is programmed with. A computer could be programmed to always search for the right answer very quickly, or it could be programmed to miss some questions, or do nothing. It depends on how smart the humans teach the computer to be.

• Computer At Jeopardy

I personally think that it is possible for a human to beat a computer at Jeopardy that individual would just have to be motivated as well as well driven to the game. I personally think that it is possible for a human to beat a computer at Jeopardy because all the individual has to know is all subjects very well.

• Someone Programmed The Computer

Because someone had to program the computer I have to assume it would be possible for a human to beat a computer at Jeopardy. Of course, I think this win would be the result of limiting the amount of information the computer had access to. If it is programmed correctly and can gain any knowledge it might need to answer a question then the answer would be no.

• I do not

I do not believe it is possible for a human to beat a computer at Jeopardy. This is because a computer has access to all of the information ever made, while a human can only access what information he or she already know. A computer can get all of the categories correct in seconds.

• A programmed computer will always win.

A human cannot beat a computer at jeopardy if the computer is programmed to win, including having knowledge of all possible loopholes a human could come up with. Man has a brain, heart and soul, and is more worthwhile than a computer, but the latter only needs to be programmed correctly to do a task right and win.