Do you believe it is possible for India and Pakistan to coexist without fighting?

• Yes, I do one day

I think even thought the fighting has gone on forever, or so it seems, at one point its going to stop. Its going to have to come to a conclusion one day, and they are going to have to do it on their own. Its going to take some time,but we may see them stop in the next century, we can all hope.

• With a great deal of intervention.

Yes, I believe that it is possible for India and Pakistan to coexist without fighting, because there are really only minor differences between the country, like a small land dispute. Nevertheless, with a great deal of interventions and peace talks, they can find common ground. Pakistan is engaged in conflict with the United States, and India should use that distraction to downplay the conflict with Pakistan.

• Yes, I do.

Pakistan and India are relatively powerful countries for that part of the world. Especially India. If those two countries were to finally ever go to a full-scale war, the consequences would be disastrous for the region and world. It is about time they sat down and settled their differences once and for all.

• A long conflict

No, I do not think that they will ever live by each other without a conflict. These to types of people have hated each other for a thousand years, and it is not going to stop until one side erases the other side completely, which will probably happen one day.

• Tension between India and Pakistan

I do not agree that India and Pakistan can coexist without fighting because of the centuries of ill will towards each other. The religions of each country do not go well with each other and that is a big reason for the fighting. Most of India is Hindu and Pakistan is mostly Muslim.