Do you believe it is possible to develop new ideas in today's world?

• Yes It Is

I believe it is possible to develop new ideas in today's world. Coming up with new ideas has always been a challenge and it is today as well. Real fresh ideas don't come from nowhere, people have to think through these things in their head and develop them to the point others will comprehend.

• There is always room for new ideas

Yes, I do believe that new ideas can still be developed in toady's world. Ideas never stop, there is always some thing to expand upon or make up such as a new device that make life easier. Just because there is a large amount of technology does not mean that there is no room for improvement or better ideas.

• Yes, I believe it's possible to develop new ideas in today's world.

I believe that even though many great things have been invented and many new ideas have come to light in the past decade there is always room for more inventions and ideas to come at any time, I feel that creative people will always be thinking of the next greatest thing.

• Yes, I believe it is possible to develop new ideas in today's world.

Yes, I believe it is possible to develop new ideas in today's world. People have been coming up with new ideas since the beginning of time and will continue to do it. There is always new advance sin technology that allow for new inventions. There will always be diseases and people coming up with new ideas to cure them.

• Yes it is

Yes, I do think that it is very easy to find out a whole lot of new ideas in the world that we all live in today, and that they are coming every single day by people. I think that these new ideas are the things that are keeping us going.