Do you believe it is possible to invent a secondary learning process?

• Inventing a secondary learning process

I believe it is possible to invent a secondary learning process at some point in the future. As we are progressing more and more in our modern age, more careful thought and consideration is placed upon how we can learn new things. A secondary learning process would allow instant information to be transferred into our brains, like a chip with memory.

• Anything is possible.

Yes, I believe that it is possible to invent a secondary learning process. Simply because it hasn't been done effectively yet, doesn't mean it will always be something that's out of reach. In order to grow personally and professionally, we must always be open to new ideas and new ways of thinking.

• I Hate To Say It's Impossible

While I love being creative I personally can not think of a way to invent a secondary learning process, but I hate to say that the feat in impossible. I believe there is still room for improvement in the world of education and academia and I'm sure people will come along and invent new theories and ideas in this field.

• A secondary learning process is possible.

Not only is the suggestion of a secondary learning process possible, but they happen all the time. People relearn how to walk, how to talk, and how to even think. These things have been accomplished by those with no other choice. People suffering from autism are the definition of a secondary learning process. They learn in a completely different manner than most people.

• Secondary learning process is possible.

I'm going to go out on a limb here, but after listening to futurists--both inventors and great scientists--I think it will be possible to one day download information directly into our brains. For example, are you traveling to Spain next month? Download the entire language onto your brain. May seem far-fatched, but it's possible.