Do you believe it is possible to unify a moral code across the world?

• Absolutely! But the price of enforcing the Code would very likely require the enforcers to defy the very Code they would be obligated to enforce.

Any group radical enough to believe their ideology is THE correct and superior ideology, with the means to develop and deliver WMDs on a massive scale, could subdue the population of the planet to their will. The very fact that the US needs to develop Ballistic Missile Defense and the UN passes Security Resolutions banning WMDs. I do however, believe that this WILL naturally occur after many millenia; the result of the evolution of Human Species, Government, Jurisprudence, Culture, Religion and Philosophy. Much like many Human species evolved and died off, so too will our "Moral Codes" until one reigns supreme. Much like Modern Humans have evolved while other competing Homonids have died off, so too will ideologies and associated Moral Codes evolve and reign while others will fade into oblivion.... As long as we don't destroy ourselves first.

• Unify the moral code around the world?

I don't believe that it is possible to unify the moral code across the world because I feel like people don't always agree on things and I don't think that all the countries will be able to come to an agreement on how to treat each other and even if we did there is always that one country that will find a loop hole and do what they would want to anyway.

• To Many Differences

Across the world people possess many different cultures. For example, some cultures may consider it OK to take a child bride. Here in the United States that is considered immoral. All the various cultures and their beliefs would clash. That is why it would be impossible to have a moral code that is unified globally.

• Everyone Has Their Own Morals

The biggest problem I have is when people say one thing and do another. When people stop doing that, we will be fine. We do not all have to have the same morals and beliefs. Let people be people, as long as they are not hurting anyone in a negative way. It is not that hard.

• unify a moral code

I personally disagree, No, I do not think that you could ever make a moral code that would work across the world and that every person in the world would follow. There are to many people that have a wide variety of different values that would make to many conflicts all the time.

• No it is not

No, I do not think that you could ever make a moral code that would work across the world and that every person in the world would follow. There are to many people that have a wide variety of different values that would make to many conflicts all the time.