Do you believe it is possible to watch cricket for five days straight and remain sane?

• Yes, it is possible to watch cricket while remaining sane.

While I think that the sport of cricket is a boring sport to watch, and I wouldn't remain sane after watching it, I think it's possible for a lot of people to watch it while remaining sane. A lot of people prefer different type of sports. Cricket is something that is popular with some.

• Not at all.

I do not even think it's possible to play cricket for 5 days straight and remain sane. This sport is so boring they actually take tea breaks during it. I think I'd rather get root canals for 5 days straight than watch cricket for the same length of time. No thanks.

• No, it is not possible to watch cricket for five days straight and remain sane.

It is physically not possible for a human being to watch cricket for five days straight and retain his or her sanity. Cricket is even worse than baseball is, and baseball is a very slowly paced game with little action. Let alone the fact that watching anything for five days straight would test anyone's sanity.

• The crickets will start chirping.

No, it is not possible to watch cricket for five days straight and remain sane, because you will start to think that the game of cricket is crickets, like the insects. Thinking you are watching actual crickets will make you crazy. No one can look at crickets for five days and not go a little nuts.

• Not at all

While cricket can be an entertaining sport, it shouldn't be watched in large amounts of time. Breaks in between games and matches is healthy too. After watching two or three days a person is likely to be a little crazy. After five full days of watching nothing but cricket, a person is bond to be insane.