Do you believe it is reasonable to assume that developed countries should spend more time and funds combating climate change than undeveloped or developing countries?

• Yes, I do think so.

For the most part it is the developed countries that are contributing most to the global warming mess. So yes, we in the developed world should spend more time and funds combating climate change. We should also fund undeveloped or developing countries in their attempt to curb global warming worldwide.

• Yes, it developed countries would most likely spend more time and funds on combating climate change than other countries.

I think its safe to assume that countries with more funds would most likely spend more of it and time in regards to combating climate change. I think that while countries with the money to take more measures to combat climate change, I still do not believe it is an important issue.

• Yes, I think that developed countries should spend more time and funds combating climate change.

Nations that have the resources and abilities to effectively reduce carbon emissions should do so, developing countries that don't have the necessary resources should be mindful to build their infrastructure in ways that are not so harmful to the environment but developed countries should shoulder a larger financial burden then developing countries.

• it is true

yes, I think that this is a very good point, since the developed countries have all of their stuff lined up and are going strong, so they do not have to worry about a whole lot of stuff that the small and new countries have to worry about right now.

• We all have to do our part.

No, I do not believe that it is reasonable to assume that developed countries should spend more time and funds combating climate change than undeveloped countries, because we all have to do our part to combat climate change. If we do not all participate, efforts to combat climate change will not be effective.