Do you believe it is sometimes acceptable to use bribery?

• Bribing does no harm

When man made money no one ever thought of it's drawbacks so why to think of them when we bribe, also it just mean to get what you want out of what you've earned by your blood and sweat. Plus do you ever think before earning so why to think while spending over what you are in really need for.

• Yes, if money is legal so too is bribery.

Bribery is acceptable in many cases, and absolutely acceptable in cases with friends and family. If you have the money there should not be anything wrong with spending it to get what you want. Bribery goes back a ways in history, and cannot be rules unacceptable because it is okay as long as its not for drugs or illegal substances.

• It creates incentives.

Yes, I believe that it is sometimes acceptable to use bribery, because bribery creates an incentive for a person to act in a certain way. I bribe my children to do their chores. Bribery is often no different than hiring - I hire a housekeeper to clean my house. Their bribery is their incentive to show up and work.

• yes it is

Yes, I do think that it is alright to use bribery some so that you can get what you need in life and that you can push your success just a little bit further. Also, it is good sometimes to be able to get out of trouble with the law.

• Bribery in public opinion

Some people may say that when some official has done their work then they give money in the form of present.But I say if the people want to give present to official , then why is it in the form of money??? And if they have more money to spend then why can't they spend some part of that money to help the poor people by providing them housing, food, clothes.

• No It's Not

I do not believe you can justify bribery in some situations. I believe a person who feels tempted to use a bribe feels they aren't partial to the same rules of everyone else in society. Bribes shouldn't be used under any circumstances, they are a form of corruption and work against the general rules of a fair and balanced society.

• I do not believe it is sometimes acceptable to use bribery.

I do not believe it is sometimes acceptable to use bribery. Bribery is a form of corruption that allows people with lots of money to gain power or protection from wrong doing and thus contributes to injustices in society. Those with limited resources are not treated equally with people of wealth if bribery is acceptable.