Do you believe it is unethical to have a private swimming pool?

• It is very unethical to have a swimming pool.

Private pools hog water much needed on the other side of the world and they waste precious chemicals that would be used for public pools just to treat a few. They also attract pests such as mosquitos year-round especially in certain parts of the world filled with bugs and pesky animals.

• Sweet baby a tripple

Mo m m m m m m mm m m m m m m m mm m m m m m m mm m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m mm m m get the camera

• No, I don't think it's unethical to have a private swimming pool.

I think if you are able to afford one and have the desire to build one on your property then it is more then fine to do so, there are numerous options for those who don't have private swimming pools such as beaches or public pools for them to use.

• Private property is private.

There is nothing unethical about private swimming pools, people can spend their own money however they wish, and if they choose to spend it to install a pool for only their personal use, then that's their prerogative. Using personal money to provide a cleaner, more private swimming experience for the owner is in no way unethical.

• It has nothing to do with ethics.

No, I don't believe that it's unethical to have a private swimming pool. Seriously, now, we're not that short on water that a few thousand swimming pools are going to make a huge difference. I'd rather have a private body of water to call my own, than share it with hundreds of filthy people.

• No, it is not unethical to have a private pool

Why on earth would this ever be unethical? They built the pool, take care of it, and are harming nobodies property. What is wrong with having your own pool? As long as it is fenced off to keep animals and neighborhood kids out of it, I see absolutely nothing wrong.

• Not Unethical At All

I do not believe it is unethical to have a private swimming pool. If I could afford one and had the time and money to maintain it, I certainly would. I think swimming pools can be great for health reasons, but public pools are often limiting or annoying to utilize.