Do you believe it possible to follow a vegan diet?

• It is possible to follow a vegan diet.

It is possible to follow a vegan diet. Vegan diets is a rising trend in our culture. It is very much possible to obtain all the essential vitamins and nutrients from a vegan diet. The same vitamins and nutrients that are found in Meat and Dairy products, can be found in vegetables, fruits, and nuts.

• Fruits, Vegetables, Nuts

A vegan diet is absolutely possible. Fruits, nuts and vegetables provide all of the nutrients humans need for a high quality of life. Nuts provide protein. Fruits have carbs. Vegetables have vitamins and minerals. The key is to take digestive enzymes so as to get the full benefits of the nutrition available from these sources.

• Yes, I think it's possible to follow a vegan diet

I think it's very possible to follow a vegan diet, as long as you're careful with what you eat. I believe we're also in an age where restaurants don't all fully understand a "vegan" diet, and vegans may need to explain the restrictions when ordering to ensure they don't get something undesired.

• Yes, it's possible to eat a Vegan diet.

I think that it is more than possible to follow a vegan diet. I just don't think it is something I would do. A vegan diet is something that can be healthy for some people. But unless some people do it right, it can also be harmful to one's health. I just don't think most people should follow any diet without researching it first.

• No, I don't but other do

I could not follow one myself, I have too many cravings. The issues that would arise from this system would crush me in a matter of weeks. I need meat and I need protein, it would be really rough to deal with this lack of protein. If they can do it,all the power to them, I can't