Do you believe it was a disservice for the United States to withhold photos of Osama Bin Laden?

• Will Always Be Questioned

I believe it was a disservice for the United States to withhold photos of Osama bin Laden. I believe those photos should have been available under the freedom of information act and if that means they show up in the media, then that's where they are. I think people will always question this incident because of this decision.

• Not a lot of people trust the government.

Revenge may not always be right, but it can sometimes be a form of justice and a comfort to victims. In my opinion, that is what the manhunt for Bin Laden was all about. Most people do not trust the government to be truthful. So to withhold pictures of bin laden, is to deny a certain amount of comfort and justice that those Americans may have sought. . .

• Osama Bin Laden photos not necessary

The photos that the US had of Osama Bin Laden were not completely necessary for the public to see. Everything that is done in means of war and capturing a terrorists should not be displayed across the news everyday. I don't think it would have hurt to show photos, but what purpose would it serve.

• No, it was not a disservice for the United States to withhold photos of Bin Laden.

The decision of the United States to withhold photos of Osama Bin Laden was a very wise choice, indeed. To release any of the photos of his body or to allow for a burial of his body would have only created more anger and fed into his own mythology and would have created sympathy for him.

• Not at all

No, I do not think that there was any thing wrong with the US holding back the pictures of Osama Bin Laden, since if they had let the people see them it could have went to the wrong people, and then we would have not been able to go kill him.