Do you believe it will be possible to start a democratic government in Iraq?

• The people want it.

Yes, I believe it will be possible for people to start a democratic government in Iraq, because the people are relatively peaceful, even though there are multiple ethnic subdivisions in the country. The people of Iraq are forward thinking and want to work together to improve their country. With election monitoring, this would be successful.

• Yes, it certainly is possible.

It's possible to start a democratic Government anywhere. It just takes the right people to set everything into motion. A great figure would have to rise up in the name of what's right and more beneficial to the people for this to even be a possibility though. Still, something like this would be very good for Iraq.

• Democratic government in Iraq

There is too much hatred and anger across the country to be able to form a peaceful democratic government that everyone can agree on. There is too much religious hatred and beliefs that will prevent the country in electing officials that will seek equality for all citizens in Iraq. The country will never have a democratic process.

• Democratic Government in Iraq

I personally think that it would not be possible to start a democratic government in Iraq the reason being is because the war and what has happened in the past. I personally think that it would not be possible to start a democratic government because of the government overall itself.

• No, I do not think it will be possible to start a democratic government in Iraq.

I do not believe it will be possible to start a democratic government in Iraq. The United States has been trying for several years now to make Iraq a democratic government. It will never be successful in my opinion. Especially with the Taliban controlling most of the Middle Eastern Countries.