Do you believe it would be acceptable for British law to allow Sharia law to coexist?

• Learn To Get Along

I just do not get why a planet of 7 billion people can't figure out they are going to have to have neighbors who do not think like them. There is no reason to hate people because they do not think like you. Get along, improve your world and quit worrying about people's different faiths.

• Sharia Law is barbaric

It is not acceptable for British law to allow something that goes against British values to coexist. Just look at countries that strictly enforce Sharia Law and how dictatorship-like they are. Sharia Law stands against freedom, which is a value that Britain (along with most of the west) has supported for many years. Sharia Law is an example of why Islam is not compatible with Western societies.

• Sharia law should not be tolerated

A cults law that allows for such atrocities as Sharia law, that says that it is acceptable to mutilate your daughters genitals, rape your wife, and slaughter people of other faiths should not be tolerated in any civilized nation. We cannot let Islam take over western culture, and Islam is so evil that the Dali Lama said we shouldn't allow Islam to dominate our countries, the Dali Lama!

• Why come to Britain if you want Sharia Law? Should we apologize to all of WWI/WWII veterans for fighting the Nazis and keeping Britain Free.

It's impossible to coexist. Britain Laws have people Voice and the measure outcomes of Sharia Laws give empirical evidence it's hardly the case. The ultimate question, why come to a free country if you want Sharia Law? It's dangerous to walk in the middle of the highway, you get hurt.

• No need for sharia in the UK (YET) ONLY in due time history will take place all over the world. You watch! Confused? Well..

IM a muslim my self, and I don't believe people such as "anjem choudary" represent islam in its pure form. They are guys who misguide people. Our prophet even mentioned of ppl like him. (wisdom hey?). Secondly allah says in the quran "muslims must obey the law of the land as long as it doesn't go against gods law" that's the beauty of uk is religious freedom. As long as that's their then I think that's enough. Any other cross religious conflicts around the world need to be sorted before any further global progress takes place.

• There is one law, period

All citizens live under one law, end of discussion. Christians do not get special exemptions to live by parts of the Bible that allow for slavery. Jews do not get special exemptions to allow for them to have multiple wives. One nation, one law. If there is special religious law within the community, that is one thing, but, in no case, should it be allowed to coexist on an equal footing with common British law.

• Only one law

No, I think that their should only be one law in Britian, and that is British law. They do not need any more types of law trying to step in, because it will just end up causing a lot of problems for them down the road, since they will conflict.

• British law allow

No, Sharia law is horrible. If you think Sharia law is okay to have in any country, I fear for your sanity. This isn't paranoia or bias because I'm from the west. This is simply looking at the conditions and inequality in countries where Sharia Law is allowed to reign supreme and be the law of the land.

• No, Sharia law is horrible.

If you think Sharia law is okay to have in any country, I fear for your sanity. This isn't paranoia or bias because I'm from the west. This is simply looking at the conditions and inequality in countries where Sharia Law is allowed to reign supreme and be the law of the land.