Do you believe it would be moral to force all young females (age 14-21) to take birth control?

• Children should not bear children

As much as we as adults would like it to be true, we cannot stop teenagers from participating in sexual activity and as much sex education as we give them, we have all slipped up and made dumb mistakes, and there's no reason that our children should have to pay for them.

• Birth Control For Teens and young adults is wrong

If you were to force teen and young adult women to take birth control this would be morally wrong. Not all women in those ages are sexually active, and the fact that you are taking out pro choice for them is not right on any level. If they ever change this to an actual law or anything it would be a very big mistake.

• not at all

no, i think that this would be a really good thing to do, and that since they are going to be having sex any way that this will keep the threat of teen pregnancy way down so that they can do a lot more things with their lives later on.

• No, mandatory birth control is not moral

Since the phrase take birth control refers to consuming a medication, this proposal is quite dangerous. Birth control medications carry a myriad of health risks and side effects ranging from high blood pressure to breakthrough bleeding to cancer concerns. No one, particularly young women whose bodies are still developing, should be forced to take birth control simply as a matter of policy.

• No, I do not think it's moral to force young females to take birth control.

I do not think it is moral to force young women between the ages of 14-21 to take birth control. I think that such a thing should be a personal choice made by the woman and her parents. Such a policy is not only absurd, it's not something people would agree with.

RosaWyatt says2017-12-27T20:59:05.940
URGENT LOVE-SPELL TO GET YOUR EX HUSBAND/WIFE (BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND) BACK FAST!!
I’m so excited! Thanks to Dr. Azeez for bringing back my Ex-husband and brought great joy to me today! Azeezabdulahi12@gmail.Com is certainly the best spell caster online, if you need your Ex lover back fast! And his result is 100% guarantee….
After 12years of marriage, me and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me and moved to California to be with another woman. I felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. I tried to be strong just for the kids but I could not control the pain that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because I was really in love with my husband. Every day and night I think of him and always wish he would come back to me, I was really upset and I needed help, so I searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Azeez can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and I did it then he did a (Love spell) for me. 18 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me and the kids so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day, with lots of love and joy, and he apologized for his mistake, and for the pains he caused me and the kids. Then from that day, our Marriage was now stronger than how it was before, all thanks to Dr Azeez he is so powerful and I decided to share my story on the internet that Dr Azeez real and powerful spell caster who I will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and you need your Ex back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now. Here’s his contact: Email him at: Azeezabdulahi12@gmail.Com
You can also call him or add him on what’s-app: +2348160153829