Do you believe Keith Olbermann is right to troll NFL GMs for their supposed bashing of Michael Sam's announcement that he is gay?

• Gay bashers deserve to be trolled.

Absolutely. If the NFL GMs are bashing Michael Sam for announcing he is gay, they deserve all the trolling and criticism they can get. They should be setting the whole of the NFL an example of tolerance and acceptance. Sometimes, it is sometimes only though public shaming and criticism that people examine their attitudes and possibly change.

• Keith Olbermann has the right to troll NFL GMs for their supposed bashing of Michael Sam.

I think that Keith Olbermann has every right to troll NFL GMs for their supposed bashing of Michael Sam's announcement that he is gay. But that doesn't mean I agree with him. I just think he's being a bit foolish on his assumption that NFL GMs are purposefully disrespecting Michael Sam based on his sexuality.

• Yes, I think Keith Olbermann is right to troll NFL GM's for their supposed bashing of Michael Sam's announcement that he is gay.

Keith Olbermann is free to give whatever opinion he wants and as a large personality person in sports media he is free to make some headlines by criticizing people who are criticising Michael Sam. I think as long as people continue to watch Keith Olbermann and ratings stay high he knows what he's doing.

• No, Keith Olbermann is not right to troll

Keith Olbermann does not have any reason or right to troll GMs for their supposed bashing of Michael Sam's announcement that he is gay. It is no persons right to judge what others say or do, especially if the situation does not involve that individual. It is not Keith Olbermann's business.

• He stirs up trouble.

No, I do not believe that Keith Olbermann is right to troll NFL GMs for their supposed bashing of Michael Sam's announcement that he is gay, because Olbermann is only out to stir up trouble and drive up ratings. Olbermann, and all of MSNBC for that matter, only wants to be the thought police.