Do you believe legalizing cannabis is a good idea?

• I believe that legalizing cannabis is a good idea.

I believe cannabis should be made legal in all states for even recreational use. Cannabis has been demonized in our society and is less of a threat than excessive alcohol consumption. I can personally attest to its medicinal value. I believe we are spending entirely too many tax dollars in law enforcement efforts, court and jail costs to prosecute those that are really not a threat.

• To much wrong with not

Cannabis is often portrayed as relating to hippy or stoner culture, and people who use it are stigmatized. Despite this, there are obvious medical benefits to cannabis use, and even total legalization does not cause any harm. It could be regulated much like alcohol, and responsible adults could use it.

• They should legalize

I write this argument as someone who does not smoke pot and probably won't, but I don't see the reason why it needs to be illegal. By all accounts it is a safer drug than alcohol and even prescription drugs. It should be legalized because it is safer than other legal things.

• Yes I Do

I do believe legalizing cannabis is a good idea. I believe we have a lot of people in this country who like to use marijuana, but are often punished unnecessarily for it's use. We can also tax this product, as Colorado has, and provide more funds to our governments. In doing this we'll also be re-establishing the hemp industry in America, which can provide more jobs.

• Yes, I believe cannabis should be legal.

I definitely think that cannabis should be legalized. I think that too much time and money and effort is being spent on fighting the drug. It is not something that I think would become a problem for society should it ever be a legal product. I think that government funds should be focused else where.

• I Smok D Wedes ery day

Tha popo got meh, i good domt wede wede su gut man y u no do it why? Tha popo got meh, i good domt wede wede su gut man y u no do it why? Tha popo got meh, i good domt wede wede su gut man y u no do it why? Tha popo got meh, i good domt wede wede su gut man y u no do it why? Tha popo got meh, i good domt wede wede su gut man y u no do it why? Tha popo got meh, i good domt wede wede su gut man y u no do it why? Tha popo got meh, i good domt wede wede su gut man y u no do it why? Tha popo got meh, i good domt wede wede su gut man y u no do it why? Tha popo got meh, i good domt wede wede su gut man y u no do it why? Tha popo got meh, i good domt wede wede su gut man y u no do it why? Tha popo got meh, i good domt wede wede su gut man y u no do it why?