Do you believe Libya would benefit from a no-fly zone initiated by the United States government?

• I do think so.

I think a no-fly zone in Libya is a good idea, because of the number of terrorists trying to take control of the country as we speak. A no fly zone would curtail this and possibly stop it from happening all together. Of course, this is a complex situation and I could be wrong.

• There are terrorists there.

Yes, I believe that Libya would benefit from a no-fly zone initiated by the United States government, because there is a great deal of conflict within the country, and a no-fly zone would make it faster to initiate peace. The was the overthrow of Gaddafi, and there was the 9/11 attack on the U.S. embassy. The United States needs to step in in Libya.

• Libya has a lot of self imposed issues

Libya is a country facing major issues within their own people. From political, cultural, and terrorism concerns that have killed many people over the years. A no-fly zone would help to promote some sort of piece and give Libya a chance to reflect on their own issues to create a safer place.

• Yes it would

Yes, I think that they would get a lot of benefit if we did a no fly zone over their country. It would make them less worried about being attacked by someone, and would be a lot less noise and distraction going over all of the time and bothering them.

• It Is Doubtful

I do not believe Libya would benefit from a no-fly zone initiated by the United States government. To me, news articles indicate the majority of recent problems are from small groups of militants, which I feel would be better handled on the ground because a no-fly zone probably won't stop anything from happening.