Do you believe mainstream media outlets in Europe are biased and prejudiced towards the plight of the Roma?

• To A Degree

I believe mainstream media outlets in Europe, and the rest of the world, are somewhat biased and prejudiced towards the plight of the Roma. In some cases these people have made their own situation worse and I don't think we can blame their lack of integration solely on governments. I believe it is a two way street even though it doesn't seem to be represented that way.

• Outlets In Europe

I personally think that repatriation of the Roma back to their home countries will not resolve European Roma issues. These people are nomadic for a reason. Repatriation may easy a burden and tension that exists in Europe due to the presence and lifestyle of the Roma, but overall it will not solve their issues.

• Not at all

No, I do not think that they are biased at all, and I do not think that they are aimed at the plight of the Roma at all. The Roma are not going through any major trouble, and people need to stop worrying so much about what is happening to them.

• They are reported on accurately.

I don't think the mainstream media outlets anywhere are biased toward the "plight" of the Roma. I know the Roma aren't exactly fond of how they're depicted in the media, because it's done accurately. Roma have this sort of denial thing going on where they refuse to believe that they perpetuate the discrimination against them, with their own actions.

• No, I do not think that mainstream media outlets are biased against the Roma.

The mainstream media outlets in Europe are not biased and prejudice against the plight of the people of the Roma. I think that their depictions and reports of such groups of people have been pretty fair. I think the negative portrayals of the Roma are due to the fact that they're not a very appealing group of people to a lot of citizens.