Do you believe Maoism is a threat to India due to a growing movement in northeast India?

• Yes, Maoism is a threat to India due to the recent movement.

Although I do not believe Maoism, or communism, or any form of governing ideal is a threat on its own, the Maoist movement occurring in India has certainly moved beyond a general ideal. Instead, the movement has become violent and forceful upon Indian citizens. Maoist acts hope to provide supreme rule, rather than cooperative justice. This is not an appropriate injustice to add to India's troubled history and is certainly another threat.

• India is becoming more free.

No, I do not believe that Maoism is a threat to India due to a growing movement in northeast India, because India is on the way to capitalism, and too many people like the benefits that come with capitalism. India is becoming wealthy. Employment has skyrocketed. There are too many people who like that money to revert to ideals that make everyone poor.

• Not A Threat

I do not believe that Maoism is a threat to India due to a growing movement in northeast India. Capitalism isn't the best system and it may be possible that India would function better under socialist ideals. Just because Maoism did not benefit China does not mean that the same things will happen in India.

• No not really.

Right now I do not think that Maoism is a threat to India. The growing movement can cause problems later on and is something they should probably be wary about but it is not their main worry right now with how things are. I am sure they have bigger fish to fry.

• They will stop it

No, I do not think that this movement will be a threat to India. I think that when this movement gets a little bit bigger, India will put a quick stop to it, and if necessary go in with military force, that the movement will not be able to fight against.