Do you believe medical marijuana should be allowed across America?

• Yes ~ Approved

It has so many benefits. It is not an addictive substance (depending on personality, of course). Very very helpful for people who have migraines, anxiety, and are unable to sleep.
    It does not affect daily activity as so many people think it does. I have friends that smoke it and they are able to function as they normally do

• Medical marijuana should be allowed across America.

Medical marijuana should be allowed across America. There are many health benefits to a lot of people that need the relieve that it can provide for them. I think that it is wrong that we only allow medical marijuana in one state. Legalizing the drug for the rest of the people is a smart thing to do.

• I believe medical marijuana should be allowed across America.

I believe medical marijuana should be allowed across America. Medical marijuana can be beneficial for people who suffer from various diseases such as Cancer, Arthritis, Chronic Pain, and Glaucoma. One of the benefits for Cancer patients is that marijuana increases your appetite, so it would help those patients ingest food.

• Should Be Availble

Personally, I find it pointless to simply legalize medical marijuana. Doing so will make it more available to those who can not obtain a prescription or people will obtain a prescription simply to access it. This will simply put more unnecessary pressure on the medical field since they are now basically drug dealers, not they aren't now, I suppose. We would be far better off to legalize marijuana for recreational use. There is no need to run marijuana through a pharmacy unless a doctor feels a patient needs a certain type, which they would be able to do, if it was fully legalized.

• Yes, medical marijuana should be allowed across America.

I definitely believe that medical marijuana should be allowed across America. I think that pot has a lot of medical benefits for people with certain illnesses. If pot can help them with it, then they should be able to take them for it. I think that too much time and money is being wasted on combating pot.

• Drugged driving kills.

No, I do believe that medical marijuana should be allowed across America, because drugged driving is a big problem. Most people do not know how dangerous drugged driving is. If people knew how much that it kills, they would be willing to stand up as a community and keep marijuana illegal.