Do you believe Meryl Streep has really deserved all of her Oscar nominations?

• Yes, Meryl Streep deserves her Oscars.

I definitely think that Meryl Streep has deserved all of her Oscars. I think that she has done some of the best acting work in the female field for a couple years. There hasn't been a better actress than her. I think that she deserved all of her Oscars because she is simply the best in her category.

• Yes, I think Meryl Streep really deserved all her Oscar nominations.

I think Meryl Streep is a very talented actress and those who are in charge of the nominating process have thought so as well, The people who are involved in the process have a set criteria they use couple with their own personal opinion but overall I think she deserved the nominations she received.

• She deserves all those nominations.

What I think doesn't matter. Clearly the members of the Academy thought so, which is why they've nominated her so often. But for the record, I do happen to think that she deserved her nominations. She's provided consistently excellent performances throughout multiple movies. Each time she's in a new part, that new part is different. She's talented.

• Meryl Streep Oscars

Meryl Streep has not really deserved all of her Oscar nominations I really believe she is a very good actress and that she has had a lot of really good films where she is the role she plays. But there have been a few that she has gotten that I havent thought were that good. She is an excellent actress though.

• No, Not Really

I think Meryl Streep is a great actress and I've certainly seen her do well in films, but I honestly don't think she has the amount of talent that justifies all the nominations she has had. I do find the Oscars to be the only source of good films. I think there have been a lot of times when they weren't very accurate in their assessments of the best, in any given year.