Do you believe Meryl Streep has really deserved all of her Oscar nominations?

• She does deserve

Meryl Streep is one (for not saying the best) actress nowadays. She is an amazing actress who has given too much for cinematographic culture. She does deserve all the awards she has won and also all the nomination she has received (I even think she should have won more Oscars than she has...)

• Yes, Meryl Streep deserves her Oscars.

I definitely think that Meryl Streep has deserved all of her Oscars. I think that she has done some of the best acting work in the female field for a couple years. There hasn't been a better actress than her. I think that she deserved all of her Oscars because she is simply the best in her category.

• Yes, I think Meryl Streep really deserved all her Oscar nominations.

I think Meryl Streep is a very talented actress and those who are in charge of the nominating process have thought so as well, The people who are involved in the process have a set criteria they use couple with their own personal opinion but overall I think she deserved the nominations she received.

• She deserves all those nominations.

What I think doesn't matter. Clearly the members of the Academy thought so, which is why they've nominated her so often. But for the record, I do happen to think that she deserved her nominations. She's provided consistently excellent performances throughout multiple movies. Each time she's in a new part, that new part is different. She's talented.

• Meryl Streep Oscars

Meryl Streep has not really deserved all of her Oscar nominations I really believe she is a very good actress and that she has had a lot of really good films where she is the role she plays. But there have been a few that she has gotten that I havent thought were that good. She is an excellent actress though.

• No, Not Really

I think Meryl Streep is a great actress and I've certainly seen her do well in films, but I honestly don't think she has the amount of talent that justifies all the nominations she has had. I do find the Oscars to be the only source of good films. I think there have been a lot of times when they weren't very accurate in their assessments of the best, in any given year.