Do you believe military service should be required in the United States?

• BeajdhfsnkjvnisrgGR FDGGRR rgag

Dsmvsdmv,fv;pwsdfsBGGBHW rgta rf f f f e ff gdfs sdg d f I I I I I I I I I I I I I II I II II I I I I I THINKKJEDJVDFSJIKDS,SDVJSOVJNIESAUHGVIEUN JGVNIKSHNGVI JNDIOGIOKJG DIGJHOIH GEIIEH HGIU EAUI GUI GUD HGU EUAGNIES BGG E GVIAIU GHU JGV JU

• Yes, military service should be requried in the USA.

I think that it might be a good idea if citizens were required to serve some time in the military for a few years. They do this in some countries like South Korea, where a male has to go to the military for two years. I think that if America had the same principle, it would be better for the public.

• No I Dont

Like Reply

0

0

No, I do not think it should be required There is no reason for people to join the military during peace time. If its the draft you need, then the government should do that,but I don't see the need for any spending out of the ordinary. The budget is already maxed out, we don't house and feed more troops

• No I Dont

Like Reply

0

0

• No. Military needs to be volentary.

A draft is never a good idea. Forcing people to fight for a war they do not believe in only makes them resent their government. The resentment turns to bitterness and then the people become restless. This is how anarchy begins. People who want to serve for the military are willing to die for what they believe in and makes the country stronger

• No, military service should not be required in the United States

Military service should not be required in the United States because it has the potential to violate the first amendment. The first amendment allows for freedom of religion and protects a citizen's right to exercise his or her religion. If, for example, a citizen is Buddhist, then mandatory military service would violate his or her freedom of religion. This is because Buddhists are bound by the fourth precept of the code of ethics, which states that the Buddhist must abstain from killing. If mandatory military service puts a Buddhist citizen in the position to face killing someone, this would be a violation of their freedom of religion, and by extension the first amendment.

• No, military service should be optional to all citizens.

No, military service should be something that is chosen, not required. The United States have not had mandatory service in a long time, and I would hope to think we will not go back to that unless it is in a time of a great war. The United States has a plethora of willing soldiers.

• No, I do not think it should be required

There is no reason for people to join the military during peace time. If its the draft you need, then the government should do that,but I don't see the need for any spending out of the ordinary. The budget is already maxed out, we don't house and feed more troops.