Do you believe miniaturized GPS devices should be available to consumers?

• Why not, what's the issue?

Miniaturized GPS devices could be useful to parents and caretakers of elderly people with dementia and Alzheimer's. You could use the devices to keep track of those who may need to be located because they can not contact you. It might help keep children safer because when they went missing you could just find the using GPS. I don't see why this would even be an issue.

• Yes, miniaturized GPS devices should be available to consumers

I believe that miniaturized GPS devices should be available to consumers. I really can not think of a reason that they should not be available. Consumers already have millions of GPS devices, and the size of those devices should absolutely not be a factor. I see no risk or issue with allowing miniaturized GPA devices to be made available to consumers.

• Yes, the consumers will love it.

I can't really think of any reason why miniature GPS devices should be kept out of the hands of consumers. As with any technology that's small or large, there's a possibility for abuse and misuse. But if we were so concerned with that in America, then we would not have access to guns, so a little GPS shouldn't be a threat.

• No, you can stalk people with them

It is too dangerous to allow typical people to have miniature GPS devices. It would be too easy for dangerous people to hide them in a woman's purse or something and be able to track where they are at all times. They could be a danger to people and should not be available.

• No, it could be too dangerous.

No, I do not believe that it would be safe or prudent to give miniaturized GPS devices to the general public. If they are too tiny to be detectable, they could be used for a lot of nefarious purposes. I would hate to see an abusive person use it on their spouse or ex to track them without their knowledge and use their findings to inflict some kind of retribution on them.