Do you believe more law enforcement agencies should adopt D.A.R.E. programs?

• Yes, it is helpful

I think that more law enforcement agencies should adapt DARE programs. I remember participating in one when I was in elementary school and it was very helpful. It taught us about what drugs can do to you. Being informed is the best thing. More law enforcement should be teaching this stuff to kids.

• Yes, more law enforcement agencies should adopt D.A.R.E.

I think that more law enforcement agencies should adopt the D.A.R.E. program. I think that it is an important program that can help a lot of kids learn about the dangers of drugs. I think that if law agencies were to advocate it more, a lot more people might be saved.

• D.A.R.E. is a waste of funds

Law enforcement agencies should not adopt more D.A.R.E. Programs, and instead should use the time and resources to actually go after real criminals. Singing songs, handing out stickers, and coming into classrooms when kids are bored stiff is not going to curb the drug problem in our areas. Police need to act like police, not faulty propagandists.

• DARE is proven to be ineffective.

I think that less law enforcement agencies should adopt DARE programs as they have been proven to completely counteract what they try to stop. This makes them a complete waste of money that is often times already scarce. Why should a group spend limited funds on a program that does not work?