Do you believe more Medicaid equals more healthcare?

• Absolutely, it creates an expanded pool

Medicaid creates more health care in a few ways. First, it offers to pay for the health care for people who would otherwise not be able to afford it. Second, it creates a market for new products when a certain therapy for option gets approved for Medicaid and people seek these new services. Finally, it creates predictable revenue streams for hospital companies to help their business.

• Medicaid equals more healthcare

I personally agree,I believe when a state expands its Medicaid program that equals more health care for the people who really can't afford health care, even with the Affordable Health Care Act. This is necessary for the droves of people who could never afford health care. They won't receive it until Medicaid is expanded in all states, which was meant to be part of the plane.

• Yes,I agree more Medicaid equals more health care.

Yes,I agree more medicaid equals more health care.At present time many states highly restrict medicaid to the point that many poor people go without any health care at all.In the future these people will have more access to health care which translates to more medicaid means more healthcare in a general sense.

• Yes It Does

I believe when a state expands its Medicaid program that equals more health care for the people who really can't afford health care, even with the Affordable Health Care Act. This is necessary for the droves of people who could never afford health care. They won't receive it until Medicaid is expanded in all states, which was meant to be part of the plane.

• Yes, more Medicaid equals more healthcare.

Yes, the more people who sign up for Medicaid, the more use the healthcare system gets. People who have Medicaid are willing to get annual exams because the copay is so low. They are willing to retrieve prescriptions because they only have to pay a few dollars, as opposed to hundreds of dollars each month. More Medicaid definitely means that more people are using the healthcare system to get the treatment and preventative care they really need.