Do you believe more people like Wendy Davis should be elected to state legislatures?

• I think we need more females in state legislatures.

That is a sexist statement, but it is true. We are beginning to have more female representation within the federal government. The states still lack the acceptance of female legislators. There are obviously more aspects to Wendy Davis' politics, but her gender is enough to convince me that we need more 'like her."

• Yes more people like Wendy Davis should be elected!

Yes more people like Wendy Davis should be elected. She is a strong and educated woman that stands up for what she believes in. Regardless of her beliefs, she is not wishy-washy and knows what she is talking about and sticks with it. She has a good understanding of the political system.

• She's not honest.

No, I do not believe that more people like Wendy Davis should be elected to state legislatures, because she is willing to say whatever she has to say to get elected. Davis said that she was a teenage single mother that lived in a trailer, when in reality she divorced at 21, and her time in the trailer was short-lived.

• No, I do not

I am a Republican and she is a Democrat, I would rather less of them around. I am all for big business and less movement intervention. She was a lawyer and I will give her credit for that,but shes not my style of candidate, she's what I refer to as a bleeding heart liberal.

• No, more people like Wendy Davis should not be elected to state legislatures.

I do not think that people like Wendy Davis should be elected to state legislatures. I do not agree with a lot of her political views and beliefs. I think she would be better suited staying a lawyer and helping the public that way. That is why I do not think more people like her should be elected to state legislatures.