Do you believe more states will legalize recreational marijuana now that Colorado earned $2 million in tax revenue from pot sales in one month?

• Yes, this is good for the economy

There has been a long argument for decades about whether or not cannabis could be legalized. Colorado is one of the first states to take the risk. Profits are up and there has been no rise of illegal drug use or other sorts of crime. Now 2 million dollars have been integrated into the economy that has been drowning for decades.

• egalize recreational marijuana

Yes, I believe more states will legalize recreational marijuana now that Colorado earned $2 million in tax revenue from pot sales in one month. I think that once people see that this is a good job opprotunity for their state they will all begin to get on board with making it legal.

• I Think So

I believe more states will legalize recreational marijuana now that Colorado earned $2 million in tax revenue from pot sales in one month. Money is tempting and allowing an essentially safe product to make it seems like a simple choice to me. I hope we can get it legalized across the country.

• A money maker.

Yes, I believe that more states will legalize recreational marijuana now that Colorado earned $2 million in tax revenue in one month, because other states are strapped for cash. Colorado has implemented what people wanted, even if it results in a large number of deaths from driving under the influence of drugs.