Do you believe Obamacare is a historical moment for health care?

• Yes it is

There are a lot of people without healthcare and what people fail to realize is trickle down economics happens. If I go to the Hospital and I can't afford the bill, do you really think I am going to pay 10,000.00 to be seen? Nope sure not, so what happens is the cost is passed down to everyone else even health insurance companies. So guess who is screwed now, you are because the hospital doesn't get money. This way with Obamacare the hospital will get some kind of money from my insurance company because I can finally pay the premiums.

• I believe Obamacare is a historical moment for health care.

I believe Obamacare is a historical moment for health care, but in a very bad way. We needed a fix for our health care system, but this was not the way to do it. There is nothing in the Constitution that gives lawmakers the right to demand that we buy a product or be fined an amount equal to the price of that product. It was a very sad historical moment when Obamacare was passed.

• Yes It Is

I believe Obamacare is a historical moment for health care. I think it is also a historical moment for all the poor people in this country who have lost their creditworthiness to health care and all those who have went without health care. More importantly I hope it is a slap in the face to the wealthy in this country who feel some people don't deserve health care.

• Yes, Obamacare is a historical moment for health care.

For decades progressive lawmakers have tried to pass meaningful healthcare reform and the passage of the Affordable Care Act was historic. Millions of citizens have been able to purchase health care or receive medicare coverage for the first time. Obamacare allows students to stay on their parents plans for 8 years longer than they could before, further increasing the number of people able to receive health care.

• No, Obamacare is not historic.

I do not believe that Obamacare is a historical moment for health care. I think that the policy has been a major failure from the start. I think it will also go down in history as a forgotten policy because it will not work. I think that it is something that the people will not like.