Do you believe Osama bin Laden was really killed in Abbottabad, Pakistan by U.S. Navy SEALs (yes) or was his death a hoax (no)?

• Yes,his time was up

I think we finally got him, I doubt that he thought he would live forever. It was only a matter of time,before we caught him or killed him. It would be a huge issue if it was a hoax. If he perpetuated it,he should stay dead. If the US did it, they are a joke, we wouldn't;t even go there.

• Yes, I believe Osama bin Laden was really killed by Navy SEALs and his death was not a hoax.

I don't believe there was that much to be gained by the government that they would risk this big of a scandal. They also have advanced ways to make sure that the body the brought back was indeed the body of Osama bin Laden and not of one of his many decoys. I also don't believe that all of the people involved would be able to keep a hoax this large, a secret without some Intel leaking eventually.

• Yes, why would I not agree?

There is no reason for me not to believe that a talented, awesome group like the Navy SEALS took out one of the most dangerous men on the planet. I believe it because it was real, and if it was not real we would know by now with violence in here.

• Think It Was Real

I believe Osama bin Laden was really killed in Abbottabad, Pakistan by the US Navy Seals. I believe the reason for withholding the photos was unreasonable and they should have been released to avoid this problem. All we wanted was some proof, we don't care if someone else is offended by that.

• Yes, I believe Osama Bin Laden was really killed in Abbottabad, Pakistan.

I believe that the United States recognized that when they finally took Osama Bin Laden out they needed to do it quickly and dispose of the body immediately, Osama Bin Laden still had many followers and if they buried him in the ground then his place of death would become a holy sight for many of them and most likely incited more into violence, I do believe the United States Government really killed Osama Bin Laden.

• Osama bin laden died in 2001

He lacked the resources with his failing health(dialysis patient) to obtain the needed medical services to survive 5 years let alone a full decade. We caught Saddam who had a proper military defending him and had body doubles almost effortlessly but Osama hid for a decade successfully... Now that's a conspiracy theory!