Do you believe other animals on Earth such as chimpanzees and dolphins can be classified as sentient?

• Other animals are somewhat sentient of their surroundings.

It is true that dolphins and chimpanzees (among other mammals) do possess some element of sentience in that they work in social groups, communicate using rudimentary languages, and appear to possess some sense of self-awareness. The relevance of this classification and how sentient these beings are is what is debatable, not the mere fact they possess some sentience.

• chimpanzees and dolphins

Only we are No, I do not think that any animal on earth are smart enough to be classified as sentient like we humans are. I think that we are way ahead of these animals, and although they are smart we are a whole lot smarter, and that they are not sentient at all.

• Other Animals On Earth

I personally think that any animal on earth are smart enough to be classified as sentient like we humans are. I think that we are way ahead of these animals, and although they are smart we are a whole lot smarter, and that they are not sentient at all. I personally think that any animal on earth.

• People are above other Living things

Other animals on earth, no matter how smart we may think they are should not be classifies as sentient. Only people can have thoughts and feelings that mean something. Now some animals have emotions but they are not on the same level that humans beings have them. Some people believe animals should have the same rights as humans.

• Only we are

No, I do not think that any animal on earth are smart enough to be classified as sentient like we humans are. I think that we are way ahead of these animals, and although they are smart we are a whole lot smarter, and that they are not sentient at all.