Do you believe other methods should be used to elect officials, especially the President, in the United States?

• the United States

I personally disagree, I do not believe we should utilize other methods to elect officials, especially the President. I believe the voting system is our best bet, but I do think we need to drop the electoral college and go for the majority vote, which makes far more sense, in my opinion. Other methods could easily be manipulated.

• Methods should stay the same

No new methods should be used to elect any politicians in the United States. Our system has worked for over two hundred years and was created by our founding fathers. We should not mess up the great system that was created by them. This is the best system in the world.

• Voting is the backbone of our democratic system.

Voting for elected officials is an important part of the democratic process. It gives people an active choice in who runs the country and decides on laws that affect their lives. I can't imagine there a better system to replace. If anything we should seek to improve some of the flaws in how we conduct the election and how we decide who can run for office.

• Not at all

No, I think that the system of voting that we have now is the best kind of system that you can ever have, and that it lets all of the people in a nation have a say in the person that is going to be elected to run the country.

• No They Shouldn't

I do not believe we should utilize other methods to elect officials, especially the President. I believe the voting system is our best bet, but I do think we need to drop the electoral college and go for the majority vote, which makes far more sense, in my opinion. Other methods could easily be manipulated.