Do you believe Palestinian governments should lose funding from western donors if they can not keep terrorist organizations out of their country?

• Yes they should

Yes, I think that if they can not keep the terrorists from coming in their country and making a lot of problems for the world, then they do not deserve to get a lot of help from the countries that are trying to help them out a lot as it is.

• Yes, Palestinian governments should lose funding if they can't keep terrorists out of the country.

I definitely think that if Palestinian governments do not do a better job of keeping terrorist groups out of the country, then western donors should stop providing funds to said country. I do not think it is ethical to keep sending money to a nation that doesn't seem to care about keeping terrorist groups on check.

• Yes, they should.

If the Palestinian government wants to harbor terrorists and not take action to stop it from happening, then yes, western donors should cut the money off immediately. Why fund more trouble. On the flip side of this coin, I am also for ending the funneling of money into the Israeli military.

• Let's not fund people trying to kill us, thanks.

Absolutely. For more than a decade now we've been fighting a War On Terror in the United States, with the help of other nations. If the Palestine governments, and other nations, can't or won't acknowledge and eliminate the terror cells in their country, we need to cut off their funding.

• No, I don't believe the Palestinian Goernment should lose their funding from Western Donors.

The Middle East is such a volatile place with many active terrorist organizations seizing power left and right as long as there is no direct proof that the Palestinian Government is actively aiding terrorist organizations then I don't think that Western Donors should pull their financial support for the Government, making the Government collapse will only usher in more unrest.