Do you believe peer pressure does more good (yes) or harm (no)?

• Yes here's why

Peer pressure can up the child's working range and make them do better than rather have them be down all the time peer pressure makes the child do more than they thought they could so they can do better in life later on but that is my opinion do not take it to heart

• Yes here's why

• The kids you see and call peers are not going to move or be influenced by judgment.

So know that it is with great satisfaction that any child taught to act one way at home and another in school or in park, Will be a target for Envy, or anything his peer needs to feel equal or anything other than different. That is were kids are the same. When a child is taught to hustle and manipulate, con and desire. A home or a mom,Dad a meal. You will be only as manipulated as you come. You are responsible to help your neighbor, At minimum your child's peer, His mentor on the life outside. You will not know what hits you until it is a columbine or a over dose. If you are real lucky. A life time connection to your future family do to peer pressure sex and teen pregnancy. I recommend you not give up but give in. Do what ever you can to help peers help themselves. Self acceptance and awareness. If you let go or avoid you child and peers. Know that separation anxiety and psychopathic life will only grow and feed of anything and everything. It never goes away. That so I am on the fence for this one. Peer should not be taken lightly. So we have to teach are kids to be kind and aware of keeping friendship natters. Be able to notice hostile behavior and show it kindness or aggressive control, as per personal abilities to respect boundaries. If you are not able to protect child or peer from basic skills as to respect and follow directions. How will he learn. This to goes for child that allow peers to harm what you have protected and aggressively installed, and as a adult need to teach as many people in every peer group.

• It's your decision.

Peer pressure does more harm than good. The right group of friends can encourage a person to do positive things. If we keep the company of good people, they will look down upon us whenever we do bad things. So, we will shed that bad habit and we will try to become more like our peers.

• It makes people work.

I believe that peer pressure does more good than harm, because we can pressure each other into doing good things. If all the students in a class are working hard, the student who is not working hard will feel positive peer pressure to work harder. This continues into adulthood, as society has standards that we can all abide by.

• Peer pressure is how we learn societal norms

The only time regular people hear about peer pressure is with a negative connotation. Peer pressure is actually how people learn to function within a society. Peer pressure has taught you how to stand in a line, or tie your shoes, or when to show up to the bus stop. Most peer pressure is ignored because it just feels like the way things should be.

• Not that good

I think that ususally when there is some type of peer pressure it is not in a good way. I think that most of the time kids are trying to make another person do something that is bad or illegal that the other one is not wanting to try much.

• No no no

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

• Yuk o j h

H h je do je I I'd cod dm dm. Did melc Coe. MRI. Fm f m. Dm did. Mf. MD. Md me. Mr. Me. MD. Me. Me. Dm. Me. Me md. Dm. M. Me. Me. Kr. K. K. K k Kirk. Dm. Kc. Kc dm
    Me. All ca clqmcqpmcwp mle. If. M first. No ndkm fei. I've. K

• It does more harm.

The reason peer pressure does more harm than good is because you feel it most during the developmental stage of your life, when foolish ideas are the norm and always being thrown around. For example, you start smoking cigarettes because your friends do. So no, more harm than good overall.

• Peer Pressure Leads to Smoking, Drinking, Drugs

Peer pressure does much more harm than good. It stifles freedom of expression and the freedom of ideas. Peer pressure leads to bad habits like bullying, drugs, smoking and drinking. Peer pressure can also lead to sex and hookups in the teenage years. Peer pressure can be good with things like volunteering and attending church, but too many bad things are associated with peer pressure.