Do you believe people from the Congo should be accepted as refugees by more countries?

• Not Their Fault

I guess that is easy for me to say since I do not live in the area. It would be nice if their neighbors could give them part time refuge, while the crazies blow themselves up. I understand that this is the real world though, and not many countries have the resources to support all those people.

• They are refugees.

Yes, I believe that people from the Congo should be accepted as refugees by more countries, because the people in the Congo have a great deal of conflict. Many of those people do not have a way to return home safely, that they can do without being hurt. They should be allowed to live in other countries.

• How can a country expect to change for the better when everyone is fleeing.

While I do understand the plight of refugees in other countries everyones answer is just to run. No one stays to fight or tried to change anything. I know there are tragedies and deaths, but the bad leaders will just continue to do what they are doing until someone stands up against them.

• refugees by more countries

I personally disagree,No, they need to stay in their country and fight to get back to their home and get their life back to the way that it was and to the way that it is supposed to be over there. They are not the problem of all of the other countries.They are men, women and children fleeing war, persecution and political upheaval. They are uprooted with little warning, enduring great hardship during their flight. They become refugees when they cross borders and seek safety in another country. They are displaced when they are forced to flee their homes, but remain within the borders of their native country.

• They should not

No, they need to stay in their country and fight to get back to their home and get their life back to the way that it was and to the way that it is supposed to be over there. They are not the problem of all of the other countries.