Do you believe people should be forced to recycle?

• Oiyouiyiut deez gutz

Fadfadfafdffadfd d ot adfk dkjf dkjlsf adkslf awkdlf awkldfj adklsfj kadlf akldsfj adklsf kladsjf alkdsfj kldjfklda fklads fjkld fjdkl fdkl dklsf akld kd kdl kld lf klds jklfd jkldf daklj fadlks fakdls dlkf adklf daklf adklf ad fklf I am an expert at typing dude in the hood gangsters ya

• Help Heal the Earth

I belive that we need to recycle more. A true fact is In new york alone people litter so much in one day that It could fill the Empire State Building. I have noticed that when people are done using paper they just throw it away. I can't belive people throw it in a trash can when a recycle bin is right next to them. I mean really, it doesn't take forever just to sort paper in its right bin.

• Help heal the world

I belive that because of not recycling, more trees are going. People always throw paper in a trash can and not a recycle bin. If we recycle it can save more trees if we reuse paper that still has some blank spots on it. I don't think FORCING people is right though. I really think people should at least put paper in the recycle bin, i mean its not going to take hours just to put paper where it should be.

• Earth is diying!!!!!!

The Earth is dying. Recycling is a big part of the earth. Do you want to live on mars people?!? We'll run out of oxygen soon enough. The more we recycle the more humans will live and prosper for a long time. Recycle and we won't have to live on mars!

• Yes, because the earth is going to die.

We have destroyed the earth to a point where we only have a couple hundred years or so to live on the earth. The more people recycle, the longer we humans have to live on the earth. Global warming is such a big problem because there is a big hole in the ozone layer. That is because we have too many cows and because of all this decomposing garbage.

• Recycling Should Be Done

Simply because we have become accustomed to throwing everything in a huge trash pile doesn't mean we should continue to do so now that we've developed recycling. I think these programs should be made more mainstream as the next generation won't think anything about this process as long as we implement it now.

• Yes, if we don't force people to recycle, most won't

Yes, we should force people to recycle. The sad fact of the matter is that most people don't care enough to do things that help the planet such as recycle. The amount of trash we are accumulating is incredible and we need to do something about it if we want to the planet to survive for longer. Since many people don't think in the long term and don't care or don't have the motivation, the government should step in and make people recycle. This will help curb pollution, help wildlife survive, keep the oceans clean and much more. The next generations deserve a clean planet.

• At this point, yes

I think that we have been given the chance to recycle for so long now. I think it is time to step it up and force people to recycle. People need to be responsible for their own actions. If they don't recycle, then they should pay the price. We need to start taking care of our environment.

• Yes, I believe we have reached that point.

So much of our trash could be recycled instead of sending it to a landfill. I think a lot of people do not think past setting their garbage cans out for the garbage men to empty. They never give a thought to what happens to it after that. I think recycling should be made mandatory. Once you get used to recycling it doesn't take that long to keep everything separated.

• Yes, just like other public practices are required.

People are forced in one way or another to do or to refrain from doing all sorts of activities, such as littering, that would harm the environment. So of course it is wise to force people to recycle what can be recycled. It is taking care of the environment around us as well as the planet in the long run.

• Oiyouiyiut deez gutz

• Help heal the world

• It doesn't actually happen.

A friend of mine is an hgv driver and he says that it all goes to the same landfill. Also why recycle bottles? Its not like we have a shortage of sand. Yet plastic bags end up in landfill yet are oil based. As to any reference to civic duty etc. I do not believe in it. Recyclers are being conned.

• What about freedom?

It is my opinion that you should never be forced to do something that you don't want to do. Recycling should be a choice. I want to put all of my trash in one container rather than separating. I don't want to have to wash my trash before I throw it away.