Do you believe plankton are given fair consideration when discussing ways to save the planet?

• Yes, I think plankton are given fair consideration when discussing ways to save the planet.

I think the use of plankton is always being studied by scientists and Governments when deciding ways to improve the environment, I think scientists are looking at any and all factors including the use of plankton in something like this, I think scientists will continue to research and invent new uses of plankton in the future.

• Yes, I think they are

I think every way possible has been looked at, that means plankton too. You can't think that we haven't noticed the link between plankton and the asteroid that killed the dinosaur. The world is a safer place when we allow it to be, plankton might be our friend down the road.

• They are considered.

Yes, I believe that plankton are given fair consideration when discussing ways to save the planet, because it is one of many things that are considered when deciding to save the planet. Plankton have some possibilities for helping the ecosystem, but they should not be given too much attention, because they are probably not the end-all.

• Yes, plankton are given fair considerations.

Yes, I believe that plankton are given fair consideration when discussing ways to save the planet. I do not believe that plankton can offer society and the world anything beneficial in terms of using it as a way to save the planet. I think there are better ways to save the planet.

• No, I do not.

I know how important plankton are to all of our oceans. They keep a very delicate balance in all of earth's seas. And this is an interesting question, because of all the ideas I have heard about saving the planet, this is the first time I have heard of plankton.