Do you believe police accounts of the death of Korryn Gaines, shot to death by police while serving a warrant, with a 5 year old and 1 year old child present?

• Yes, I believe that the police accounts of what transpired before and during the shooting death of Korryn Gaines was relatively accurate

Yes, I believe that the police accounts of what transpired before and during the shooting death of Korryn Gaines was relatively accurate. The fact that there was an hour long standoff shows that there was a problem with the victim's behavior. Every time a black person is shot, this does not mean that it is police brutality.

• No, I do not.

The police have a long history of covering thier asses and covering thier tracks. This is just one more example of that. They are no more likely to be telling the truth now than they were the last ten or fifteen or a hundred times something like this happened and someone got shot.

• Do you believe police hate doughnuts?

I do not believe anything that a majority of police say these days, especially when it’s about the death of a minority person. There is no justification whatsoever for opening fire on someone who has small children in the area. Aside from that, I don’t believe the girl had a gun and fired at officers. I think it’s just another case of minority slaughter syndrome.

• Police will always lie about victims they've killed

We shouldn't believe police accounts of the murder of innocent, unarmed black men - they only want to serve their own agenda. The death of Korryn Gaines is no exception. Though there were child witnesses, their testimony can be trusted over that of the police because children have an unfiltered view of the world.