Do you believe Portsmouth FC should be taken over by Colonel Gaddaffi's son?

• Portsmouth FC Takeover

Portsmouth FC is 60 million in debt. Anyone who wants to take over the team and become responsible for that mess is an idiot. Steps in Colonel Gaddaffi’s Son. Colonel Gaddaffi is the dictator of Libya and has the power to take care of the team’s finances. The son played for Libya’s national team and understands the ins and outs of the sport, so he thinks.

• I believe Portsmouth FC should be taken over by Colonel Gaddaffi's son.

I believe Portsmouth FC should be taken over by Colonel Gaddaffi's son. It is already in the works when his father stepped down so I believe that it will happen soon enough. His son is as corrupt as his father was so I think it possibly could be a good thing.

• The attention should be on the field

The attention of the world and fans should be on the players and on the game on the field, as that is why the sport exists. Having a son of Gaddaffi take over Portsmouth would be a serious distraction and detract from the joy and entertainment of the game for both those who play and those who watch.

• Blood Lines No More

The world today does not revolve around the patriarchal requirements of the past. Instead we are able to base the value of the best leader on their qualifications, as well their experience. The need to transfer Portsmouth to a capable leader instead of who inherits it is great, and needs to be considered.

• No, Gaddaffi's son shouldn't overtake Portsmouth FC.

I think that it would be a big mistake for Colonel Gaddaffi's son to take over the football team of Portsmouth FC. I think that it would creat a lot of bad press and would be bad for the club. I also think that the supporters would have a lot of issue with it.