Do you believe Rebecca Ferguson's claims that Katie Hopkins is a 'female Mr. Nasty'?

• Claims are true

Rebecca Ferguson's claims against Katie Hopkins are true and she can back it up with the actions that Katie has provided over the past couple of weeks. Those actions were completely disrespectful in the eyes of many people and Rebecca did not want to let that go unnoticed any longer

• She was just cruel.

No, I do not believe that Rebecca Ferguson's claims that Katie Hopkins is a female Mr. Nasty are accurate, because Rebecca Ferguson chose to use words to be a bully. Ferguson was cruel to criticize Hopkins, who had two children. Ferguson needs to spend some time in society's time out chair.

• No, Katie Hopkins is not a femal Mr. Nasty.

It is convenient in life for us to find heroes and villains. However, things are not as simple as that. Very few people consider themselves to be villains in their own story. Mr. Nasty is a one-dimensional villain in the children's cartoon "Courage the Cowardly Dog". He has no redeeming qualities. It is mentally lazy to consider a real person to be a one-dimensional villain with motives that don't amount to anything beyond doing evil for evil's sake.

• not at all

No, I think that there is nothing wrong with Katie Hopkins, and that she is just trying to get all of her ideas across to the peole, she is not trying to do any thing to hurt any people, she is just on opposing sides of this othe woman listed.

• No, I don't believe Rebecca Ferguson.

I do not believe Rebecca Ferguson's claims that Katie Hopkins is a 'female Mr. Nasty'. And the reason I do not believe her is because there is no evidence to suggest that as being a fact. I think that I have a difficult time believing people when it comes to matters like this.