Do you believe Roma integration will come to pass?

• Roma Integration Pass

I personally think that the European Union will have more administrative work in correlation with Roma Integration. As more people are added to the Union proper, that is, as the Roma are integrated, it is only natural that more administrative work would be needed. These individuals must be documented in multiple databases, thus, more work is generated.

• There are too many differences.

No, I do not believe that Roma integration will come to pass, because there are too many differences between the Roma people and the people with whom they are trying to integrate. The people of Roma have very ingrained nomadic traditions. It is hard to turn that around overnight in one generation. They have a long ways to go.

• They Are Too Isolated

The Roma, or Gypsies as they are also called, have a culture of exclusion. They live on the margins of society by their own wishes, and you can't force people to assimilate if they do not wish to. If the Roma do integrate into their respecitive host countries, it is because they want to -- not because they were forced.

• The Roma never truly integrated anywhere.

Roma integration will not come to pass. This is because the gypsies have never actually integrated into society as citizens of any specific country. The Roma tend to drift and are not set upon actual integration into any society. While they do want acceptance, they do not want to be bogged down by societal rules.

• No, I do not think that Roma integration will come to pass.

I think that the idea that a group of people who do not believe in integrating into any culture of any country they live in will decide to assimilate to a nation is not logical. I think that such groups of people will always be wiling to live on the outside of some societies.