• Ryan Ferguson is completely innocent and was the victim of corrupt prosecutors and LE who fabricated evidence, intimidated witnesses, and lied under oath.

All evidence points to his innocence. Police commonly invent/fabricate probably cause/reasonable suspicion, etc. They commonly use these made up reasons to arrest someone! The endemic corruption in both the police department and prosecutors office led them to name Ryan as a suspect even though he had nothing to do with the crime. Not only did he not commit the murder, but he had ZERO involvement in it.

• Circumstances of the case point to the prosecutor and LE lying, intimidating witnesses, and withholding evidence.

Ryan Ferguson had ZERO involvement in this murder. Police commonly will fabricate probable cause, reasonable suspicion, etc, in an effort to arrest someone who is innocent. Not only did he not commit the murder himself, he had absolutely nothing to do with it. I hope he sues the corrupt prosecutor for BIG BUCKS

• Ryan Ferguson Appears to Be Innocent

Ryan Ferguson appears to be innocent because the two eye-witnesses that implicated him have since recanted their testimony. Also, there was DNA evidence at the scene of the crime and it did not match Ryan Ferguson. While he was freed because it was found he was not given a fair trial and not because he was found to be not guilty, a cursory review of the facts seems to indicate that he was, in fact, innocent.

• Most assured is not innocent!

I find it very hard to believe that Ryan Ferguson is completely innocent. The police do not just "make up" reasons to arrest someone! Why would they have even thought about him as a suspect if he had absolutely NOTHING to do with it? I feel even if he did not commit the murder himself, he did have something to do with it!

• I dont like him

• I dont like him