Do you believe Sam Worthington should go to jail for punching that photographer?

• Sounds like he was the aggressor

From what I read, Worthington threw the first punch and many punches after that. It is obviously recorded on tape as the victim was a member of the paparazzi. The paparazzi person sounded like they were also in the wrong by harassing Worthington's girlfriend. So maybe the judge can come up with a solution that does not involve jail time, since they both appeared to be in the wrong.

• Yes, Sam Worthington should go to jail for punching a photographer.

I think that the actor Sam Worthington should definitely go to jail for punching a photographer. I think that a person should have be pay for his crimes regardless of who they are. If Sam Worthington is guilty of assaulting a photographer, then the law should prosecute him for his crime.

• Yes, he is not above the law

I absolutely believe that Sam Worthington should go to jail for punching the photographer. Celebrities are not above the law, just like the rest of us. I am tired of seeing them get off easy under the law. Hopefully the courts step up and make him serve his time like the rest of us would have to do.

• No, these people need to stop harrasing him.

No one should have had to go through what Mr. Worthington went through. No only did the photographer start everything, but the photographer also kicked Sam's poor girlfriend! The paparazzi should have laws to follow just like everyone else and Sam was just acting in self defense after this man injured his girlfriend.

• No, I Believe He Should Not

I Believe Sam Should Not Go To Jail Just For Punching Someone Like Really? If It Was A Lot Of Punches Yeah, I Could Understand As That Would Be Assault But Come On Really A Punch And Everyone Is Going Fucking Crazy About It. I Mean Really " OMG Sam Worthington Punched A Photographer, He's Such A Bad Person" Yeah OK Acting In Self Defence, Should Put Someone In Jail?? Ok You Fucking Retards

• No, I don't think Sam Worthington should go to jail for punching the photographer.

Paparazzi are animals. Everyone talks tough but try to imagine having someone in your face with a camera or in your wives face or girlfriend, keeping two paces between them or you for an hour and see how you react. They should not have to be subject to that 24/7 just because they are famous. People are jealous and say they get that for being famous which is just envy. Bottom line everyone would snap sooner or later with that kind of harassment.

I think the court system will be able to determine an appropriate criminal or civil punishment to Sam Worthington for his actions, I don't believe we should send someone to jail before giving him a fair chance to air his side of the case in a court proceeding with proper representation.