Do you believe single payer health coverage is good for America?

• I believe single payer health coverage is good for America.

I believe single payer health coverage is good for America. Single payer health coverage is a system where the government pays for health coverage instead of private citizens paying for health coverage. I think this system is good for America because it allows people with low incomes the ability to obtain health coverage.

• Single Payer Health Care Coverage Is Not Good for America

Single payer health care would create a huge amount of red tape in America's health care system. The government would be responsible for paying for the health care on behalf of its citizens and the government does not conduct business as efficiently or effectively as private business. Health care should remain in the hands of private business.

• No It's Not

I do not believe single payer health coverage is good for America. I think America failed when it did not address the issues of cost inflation in health care. I do not think the single payer system is going to be able to naturally drill down the prices when they really need to be corrected first.

• No competition is no good.

No, I do not believe that single payer health coverage is good for America, because there is no incentive to produce. The hospital does not need to provide any better coverage, because people do not have a better option. The government does not need to cover any service they don't feel like covering, because people do not have a better option.