Do you believe states benefit from Medicaid expansion?

• I believe that states benefit from Medicaid expansion.

I believe that states benefit from Medicaid expansion. There has to be something in it for them for them to allow it to happen. Everything in the world has a price tag to it and I think that they generate some revenue by allowing the Medicaid expansion to take place.

• Yes They Do

I believe states do benefit from Medicaid expansion. There are people in America who need medical care but they still can't access it because the politicians in their state still feel they shouldn't provide medical services to the poor. If these people could receive proper health care they will be healthier and more than likely able to participate in the economy for years to come. Without it, they will more than likely remain a drain on state social programs.

• Cost does not add up

The Medicaid expansion is a stop gap for most states that have high percentages of elderly or unemployed. This does provide some meaningful health care however it causes a greater need for tax payer monies to support this facilitation. So some states might benefit but as a whole the monetary pressure it puts on the tax payer has an ill affect.

• There's too much.

No, I do not believe that states benefit from Medicaid expansion, because it is just a way to make single payer creep into our lives. We cannot all be on Medicaid. Some people have to pay into the system so that others can have their handouts. It would be better if we all got our own insurance. The states can't keep up.

• No, I do not believe that states benefit from Medicaid expansion.

I do not believe that states benefit from Medicaid expansion. I think that Medicaid does not help states whatsoever more than it helps some people that are qualified for it. A state's economy for instance is not helped at all by the expansion of Medicaid. That is why I think there needs to be some changeds mad.