Do you believe stoning is a justifiable punishment?

• Cruel & Unusual

While stoning as been used for longer than we are probably aware I feel as though it is cruel and unusual punishment. Furthermore, the punishment of stoning usually includes death and its been commonly used on women, which makes it even worse. I do not believe there is a way to justify this punishment.

• Not these times

No, I do not think that stoning is a justifiable punishment in the day and age that we live in today. This form of punishment was alright for a long time ago, but we are beyond this now. There are a lot of better methods to punish someone than this.

• No, stoning is never a justifiable punishment.

No, stoning allows people without the proper knowledge and forethought to take control of the justice system. Stoning replaces a trial and gives peers the opportunity to make decisions about the presumably guilty person's life without ever giving that person the opportunity to explain his or her actions. Stoning eliminates the very necessary discussion about whether a person is guilty of a crime or not.

• Stoning is an extremely inhumane way to put someone to death.

In the United States, stoning would never be used as a method of executing a death sentence. It is cruel and unusual punishment. It is a very slow, painful way to die. Although no way of carrying out a death sentence is pleasant, there are certainly more humane ways of executing someone.

• Of course not

Stoning is a barbaric and outdated punishment that no modern country would ever consider utilizing. There's really little more to say about it than that, if we're going to condone stoning we might as well bring out the torture rack with it, they're about on par with one another in terms of acceptable forms of punishment in 2014.

sarahbarbara175 says2017-12-28T21:16:49.317
URGENT EFFECTIVE LOVE-SPELL TO GET YOUR EX BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND BACK FAST. Unityspelltemple@gmail.Com is certainly the best spell caster online, and his result is 100% guarantee.
I am Sarah Barbara from USA, after 4 years of relationship with my boyfriend,
he broke up me and brought in another Girl, i did all i could to get him back
but all proved abortive, I was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a
website that suggested that Dr Unity can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told
me what to do and i did it then he did a (Love spell) for me.
28 hours later, my boyfriend really called me and told me that he miss me so much,
So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,
and for the pain he caused me . Then from that day,
Our relationship was now stronger than how it were before, All thanks to Dr Unity. He is so powerful and i decided
to share my story on the internet that Dr.Unity real and powerful spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble,
if you are here and you need your Ex back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now.
Here’s his contact: Email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.Com ,
you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348071622464 ,
you can also visit his website: https://unityspelltempe.blogspot.com .