Do you believe students at a college campus have too much free time?

• Who Has Free Time

Maybe people with money do. Most people have so many bills, they have to work as much as they can and go to school. I am sure there are others who are able get around it and have a lot of free time. Who really cares how much free time they have as long as they are doing what they are supposed to do though? It is really know ones business but theirs.

• Students Need Time To Grow As People

Part of being in college is being in the class room, writing papers, and receiving instruction. The other part is social. People go to college to find themselves and mature into adults. This happens outside the class room. The best education in life comes from interacting with other students, and that happens off campus and in one's free time.

• Free time is relative

Temptation is inevitably going to be at any college campus, so I believe it is more of a question of environment, upbringing, and proper priorities of each individual student that will determine whether they have too much free time. If students of all ages are properly engaged they will want to use that free time to enhance their understanding of a subject.

• No, students on college campuses do not have too much free time

Although the demands of college life vary depending on the student's degree plan, financial support, and lifestyle, as a whole, they do not have too much free time. Traversing the campus, doing personal chores such as laundry, attending class, completing coursework, studying, and resting takes a lot of time and energy.

Campus lifestyle allows students a variety of ways, such as volunteer opportunities and extracurricular activities, to enhance their education and prepare for the future. Deciding how to utilize these opportunities and juggle a schedule is part of the learning process that prepares college students for work life.

• I do not

No, I do not think that college students have to much free time when they are on campus. I am a college student, and there is never enough time in the day for me to get all of my work done, and try to work and make some money to get by.