Do you believe sustainable energy sources can be a vital part of overall economic growth?

• Yes, they can be profitable.

If we really begin to believe that cultivating sustainable energy sources is absolutely necessary for our planet and put our brains and our money behind their development, then these sources will earn profits and will not only be the morally right thing to do but will also earn a profit and contribute to economic growth.

• Yes, sustainable energy sources can be vital.

I do think that sustainable energy sources can be a vital part of overall economic growth. I think that such a thing can not only benefit the economy, but it will benefit the way people live. It is something that people should try to support because it is important for society.

• Yes They Can

I believe sustainable energy sources can be a vital part of overall economic growth and they should be, especially for the United States. The world is too preoccupied by oil, which is a finite resource that we need to replace. I think sustainable energy could introduce new jobs and help improve the economy if we spent just as much time and effort on it, as we do oil.

• They cost too much.

No, I do not believe that sustainable energy sources can be a vital part of overall economic growth, beacuse the sustainable energy sources cost more to produce than they are worth. We need to reduce our dependency on foreign oil and energy, as part of a long-term plan for independence from other nations.