Do you believe Switzerland should allow German nudists to hike in Switzerland without clothing?

• Naturists Hiking in Switzerland

I believe that any person who wants to go hiking in any country should be allowed to as it does help people from what ever country to accept people for what they are and not what the colour or style of clothing that they are wearing . I had some friends go to a nudist resort in France and their French was limited but they made so many friends because they were accepted as nudist people .

• As long as it is in wilderness

If no one is living in the area, then I do not see what the problem is. Just put up warming signs, saying "this is a nudist area." Many people have different lifestyles and everyone should be able to enjoy them, as long as it is not infringing on other people's rights. I am sure Switzerland will be compensated for allowing the nudist to travel through their country.

• I don't see a problem.

If people want to walk around the woods naked in any country I do not see this as a problem at all. All the power to them. So would find this inconsiderate, rude, or offensive--especially to children. But it's just a human body. We all have them and all see them.

• People don't want to see that.

No, I do not believe that Switzerland should allow German nudists to hike in Switzerland without clothing, because nobody wants to see a bunch of naked people walking around. Usually the people who decide to become nudists are not the beautiful people who anyone would want to see naked. So they should just ban it, for all our sakes.

• No, I don't think Switzerland should allow German nudists to hike without clothing.

While it may be perfectly acceptable in Germany to hike without clothing I feel that if you are visiting a foreign country you should have to abide by the rules of that country and if hiking without clothing is something against the laws then the German tourists should respect that.

• No, Switzerland shouldn't allow nude hikers.

I do not think the country of Switzerland should have to allow nude German hikers to walk in their country. The nation of Switzerland is free to govern and decide for themselves how the country should be ran. If Germany wants to allow its citizens to hike nude then that's their choice.