• Trashy and Tacky

There is so many other ways to express yourself without defacing your body. For those who do allow themselves to get tattoos I believe that they are craving the attention you do get from having tattoos. I have not seen anyone with a tattoo that loves the attention that it creates. I for one would never get a tattoo because they are permanent and you will age. When your skin becomes saggy and baggy the regrets will come, over a decision that was made just for the sake of being notice....

• Trashy and Tacky

• They're a form of expression.

Tattoos are increasingly gaining popularity in the US as more people view tattoos as art rather than trash. My father has several tattoos, and I plan on getting a tattoo once I turn 18. For those of you who consider myself as stupid and "low class" for my opinion allow me to explain who I am. I'm currently an honor roll student in high school who will definitely attend college and is considering business school after receiving an undergraduate degree. I plan on getting my tattoo in a place where it can be easily concealed in case any future colleagues are easily offended by it. I see tattoos as art and as a way to express myself in a way words simply cannot.