Do you believe taxpayer money should go towards battling HIV/AIDS?

• Menses jsjsjsj susjsj

Jsjsjsjsjsjsjsjsjsjsjsnd desk smoke smja we. Sums. Ska Aja w s jams ensue was she. S she w wish such j. I j j j j j j j j m m mm. M n n. D den eenje. Evens e s jsjsjsj e e Eugene s us s. Shows j s

• Menses jsjsjsj susjsj

• Yes, tax-payer money should be used to battle HIV/AIDS

Yes, tax money should be used to battle HIV and AIDS. These diseases are a potential public epidemic. This could negatively affect the safety and health of the United States of America. Therefore, tax-payer money should be utilized in order to battle these diseases and protect the safety of American citizens.

• A Small Portion

I believe some taxpayer money should go towards the battle against HIV/AIDS. HIV/AIDS impacts the lives of many Americans and it is a medical condition that needs to be studied and hopefully cured in the future. This can not happen without studies and research and these are often funded through grants from the government.

• Yes, of course.

Of course taxpayer money should go towards battling HIV and AIDS. What better place than health can tax monies go? I think this is always a great idea, to fund medical care with tax monies. Most countries in the world do this, and it has proven to be very successful.

• Why pick and choose?

No, I do not believe that taxpayer money should go towards battling HIV/AIDS, because the government should not be picking and choosing which problems are serious enough to warrant government funding. This is a problem for some people, but there are other people that would want the government to spend the money on another illness.